The Faculty of Law now invites eligible students of Master of Law Program to apply for Outgoing Exchange Program. Students will have opportunities to study law related courses for the 2nd semester in Academic Year 2019/2020 in the following universities.
Eligible students may apply the Outgoing Exchange Scholarship from the Global Affairs Office. For details, please refer to the following link:
Selection of University 大學選擇
- Tsinghua University (China)
- Zhejiang University Guanghua Law School (China)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (China)
- East China University of Political Science and Law (China)
- University of São Paulo (Brazil)
- University of São Paulo, Law School of Ribeirao Preto (Brazil)
- Brasiliense Institute of Public Law (Brazil)
- Lille Catholic University (France)
- University of Lisbon (Portugal)
- Nova University of Lisbon (Portugal)
Interested students please consult the relevant programme coordinators and fill in the attached application form and course selection form, then submit to Ms. Cherie Chang (Room 1003, E32) of the Faculty of Law during office hours on or before 13 September 2019 (Friday) together with the required documents. Late application will not be entertained. The application will be assessed and approved by a committee consisting of faculty members of the Faculty of Law.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact Ms. Cherie Chang at 8822 4795 or email at email@example.com.
如有任何查詢，請聯絡曾小姐，電話：8822 4795 或 電郵：firstname.lastname@example.org。
General Office of Faculty of Law