The Faculty of Law now invites eligible students of Bachelor of Law for application of Outgoing Exchange Programme. Students will have opportunities to study law related courses for the 1st semester in Academic Year 2020/2021 in the following universities.
Eligible students may apply the Outgoing Exchange Scholarship from the Global Affairs Office. For details, please refer to the following link:
Selection of University 大學選擇
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (China)
- Brasiliense Institute of Public Law (Brazil)
- EBS University of Business and Law (Germany)
- University of Lisbon (Portugal)
- Nova University of Lisbon (Portugal)
- University of Minho (Portugal)
- University of Vienna (Austria)
- University of Montreal (Canada)
- University of Mindelo (Cape Verde)
Interested students please fill in the attached application form with course selection form, then submit to Ms. Cherie Chang (Room 1003, E32) of the Faculty of Law during the office hours on or before 7 February 2020 (Friday) together with the required documents. Late application will not be entertained. The application will be assessed and approved by a committee consisting of faculty members of the Faculty of Law.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact Ms. Cherie Chang at 8822 4795 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
如有任何查詢，請聯絡曾小姐，電話：8822 4795 或 電郵：email@example.com。
General Office of Faculty of Law