The Faculty of Law of the University of Macau began to offer Master of Law Programme in Portuguese Language in 1995.
The objective of the Programme is to prepare highly qualified jurists for teaching and research in area of law and to promote the studies of law and legal development in Macao in the regional and international contexts.
Masters degrees of Law in Portuguese Language are awarded in two special fields: Juridical Science and Political-Juridical Science.
Programme Intended Learning Outcomes
- Develop the theoretical knowledge and practical skills suitable for legal practice or graduate study, but also transferable to a wide range of employment in the Macao law system;
- Explain the concepts, theories and instruments underlying the specialized courses of the area of their major field of study;
- Interpret and digest legal materials accurately at speed, and write accurate and well-organized law-related documents;
- Compile independent research and original academic work in the areas of Private or Public Law.
- Course Description (Eng)
- Course Description (Admitted in or after Academic Year 2019 / 2020)