- Yee Sienho: The International Law of Co-Progressiveness as a Response to the Problems Associated with “Relative Normativity,” 114 AJIL UNBOUND 97 (2 March 2020), https://doi.org/10.1017/aju.2020.17 (published online by the American Journal of International Law and Cambridge University Press). SSCI
- Yee Sienho: Notes on the International Court of Justice (Part 8)—Interim Accord (FYROM v. Greece) and the Settlement of the Macedonian Name Dispute: Knowing and seizing upon many things or one big thing in treaty interpretation and international dispute settlement in general, 18 Chinese Journal of International Law (2019), 473-502 ( https://doi.org/10.1093/chinesejil/jmz030 ). (SSCI)
- Yee Sienho: Book Review of Stephen M. Schwebel, Justice in International Law: Further Selected Writings (2011), 18 Chinese Journal of International Law (2019), 465-467. (SSCI)
- Ina VIRTOSU: 2017 – “The future and prospects of the Chinese Traditional Medicine on the EU market under new regulatory framework.” Medicine and Law Journal, vol. 37, no. 1, 2018, special edition, dedicated to II Conference on Medical Law Asian Perspectives on Bioethics, Medical Ethics & Medical Law, University of Macau, Faculty of Law, Institute for Advanced Legal Studies; ESCI
- Mauro Bussani (2019) “Deglobalizing Rule of Law and Democracy: Hunting Down Rhetoric Through Comparative Law”, The American Journal of Comparative Law, vol. 67, p. 701-744. (SSCI)
- Mauro Bussani (2019) “STRANGERS IN THE LAW: LAWYERS’ LAW AND THE OTHER LEGAL DIMENSIONS”, Cardozo Law Review, Vol. 40, p. 3125-3184. (SSCI)
- Vecellio Segate, Riccardo (2020) «The Unified Patent Court and the frustrated promise of IP protection: Investors’ claims in (post-)Brexit Britain», Maastricht Journal of European and Comparative Law, 27(1), pp. 75-104.