Journals without peer review
- Zeyu HUANG: Guangjian Tu & Zeyu Huang, ‘Optional Choice of Court Agreements in the People’s Republic of China (PRC)’, Conference Paper presented in the 20th Congress of the International Academy of Comparative Law, 22-28, July 2018, Fukuoka, Japan. The paper is published in Mary Keyes (ed.), Optional Choice of Court Agreements in Private International Law, Ius Comparatus, Springer, 2019.
- Wei, D.; Rafael, A. P., (2019) ‘The legal regimes of public environmental disclosure in China and Brazil and their implications for inclusive development’ 1 (2) Revista Direitos Humanos & Sociedade – PPGD UNESC, pp. 168-182. http://periodicos.unesc.net/dirhumanos/issue/view/233/showToc.
- Wei, D.; Rafael, A. P. (2017) ‘Abordagem da Região Administrativa Especial de Macau da Defesa do Consumidor: uma visão panorâmica’ [The Macao SAR Approach to Consumer Protection: a Panoramic View], 110 (26) Revista do Direito do Consumidor. https://bdjur.tjdft.jus.br/xmlui/handle/tjdft/43300?show=full.
- Rafael, A. P. (2014) ‘Contratos de Investimento Internacional sobre Recursos Minerais – O Papel das Renegociações na Prevenção e Resolução de Litígios’ [International Investment Contracts on Natural Resources – The Role of Renegotiations in Dispute Prevention and Resolution], 35 (15) Boletim da Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Macau, pp. 295-316.
- Ina VIRTOSU: 2018 – “Democracy at the one-click distance: is it electronic voting the best option for Moldova?” for Central and Eastern European e|Dem and e|Gov Days 2018 „eDemocracy and eGovernment for and by Researchers, Politicians and Practitioners” Conference, including a Panel Discussion and Workshops on Smart Cities organized by the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe. 3-4 May 2018, Budapest, Hungary. In conference proceedings, Ed. Hendrik Hansen and others, p. 359-373.;
- Ina VIRTOSU: 2020 – “Social media – a two-edge sword in political campaign: the case of the Republic of Moldova” for Central and Eastern European e|Dem and e|Gov Days 2020 “Social Networks and Social Media” Conference, Budapest, Hungary.