The Faculty of Law now invites eligible students of Master of Law Program to apply for Outgoing Exchange Program. Students will have opportunities to study law related courses for the 1st semester or whole academic year in Academic Year 2020/2021 in the following universities.
Eligible students may apply the Outgoing Exchange Scholarship from the Global Affairs Office. For details, please refer to the following link:
Selection of University 大學選擇
- Zhejiang University Guanghua Law School (China)
- Tsinghua University (China)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (China)
- East China University of Political Science and Law (China)
- Kobe University (Japan)
- EBS University of Business and Law (Germany)
- Lille Catholic University (France)
- University of Lisbon (Portugal)
- Nova University of Lisbon (Portugal)
- University of Minho (Portugal)
- University of Vienna (Austria)
- University of Montreal (Canada)
- University of Mindelo (Cape Verde)
- Braziliense Institute of Public Law (Brazil)
Interested students please fill in the attached course selection form and application form and submit to Ms. Cherie Chang (Room No. 1003, E32) of the Faculty of Law on or before 7 February (Friday), 2020 together with the required documents. Late application will not be entertained. The application will be assessed and approved by a committee consisting of faculty members of the Faculty of Law.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact Ms. Cherie Chang at 8822 4795 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
如有任何查詢，請聯絡曾小姐，電話：8822 4795 或 電郵：email@example.com。
General Office of Faculty of Law